We start the tour with a visit in the lovely town of Antibes where takes place every morning (except on Mondays) one of the most beautiful Provençal markets. You will be welcomed by wonderful scents, flavors and colors and will have the possibility to try some of the local specialities while enjoying the ambiance of this picturesque place.
The next stop will be in one of the last running Olive Oil Mills in our region. You will taste different kinds of delicious olive oils and learn a lot about the “liquid gold” like we call it.
At lunch time you will have the chance to try our local specialties and after that we continue our tour in the direction of Grasse, the world capital of perfume production. There you will have several options. We can visit a private flower field, or visit one of the many perfume factories where you can learn in a short guided tour how perfume is made or you can also visit the International Perfume Museum. I completely adapt to your preferences.
Contact me and I will set up your very personalized itinerary.
Typical duration is between 7 and 8 hours
- For 2 to 6 people. The price starts from 540€
What is included
- The services of an Official Licensed Guide throughout.
- Transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Minivan
- Pickup / drop off at your Hotel / Accommodation
- All tolls where appropriate
What is excluded
- Lunch and all refreshments
- Optional entrance fee to the International Perfume Museum
- Optional visit of the private flower field
If you would like to join me for this tour, please complete the enquiry form below. I will provide you with a formal quotation, along with booking conditions information.