After having lived in Italy for many years, in 1994 I decided to make the French Riviera my new home. I have many years of experience in the field of tourism. In 1998 I gained a degree in foreign languages at the University of Nice, and also succeeded in getting the Diploma of “Government Licensed Guide”.
Naturally you will want to see the French Riviera’s most famous places like Nice, Cannes and Monaco. But that is just the beginning, one of my specialties is to take off the beaten track. I will show you villages and stunning viewpoints that no tour bus will ever get to. I also specialise in tours of the nearby Italian Ligurian Riviera. Whether it is in France or in Italy, I love to introduce my tour guests to the local people; their way of life and, of course to indulge in local specialties.
I have designed and developed a variety of fixed tours to meet most interests. For those that want to explore the region more widely, I can also fully customise a tour to your very specific needs, just let me know what your interests are and I will design the perfect tour just for you!
Whether choose to tour in my fully air-conditioned and luxurious Mercedes minivan, or on a walking tour through the streets of Nice, you will be in company of a local licensed expert.
- are a small group with up to 6 people, love individuality and customized service, plan a journey on the French Riviera and need a special idea for a recreational activity, or
- arrive at the Nice Airport and would like to be welcomed personally and brought to your accommodation or would like to visit the classical highlights of the Riviera but maybe also regional gems off the tourist track; or
- would like to be picked up at your Hotel, Cruise Ship or Accommodation and brought back there after your excursion; or
- wish above all specialized information from a certified Cultural Guide that will not only drive you around but also accompany you on foot during your visit of the different places; then:
- please contact me at Best French Riviera Tours!