Best French Riviera Tours is eager to provide the best possible tour experience on the French Riviera. Everyone who books a tour with me is invited to follow my general terms and conditions:
BEST FRENCH RIVIERA TOURS
28 bis, Avenue Bellevue, 06100 Nice
Tel +33 6 14 83 03 33
SIRET 513 088 963 00014
APE code : 4932Z
Transport licence issued by the Ministère de l’Environement, de l’Energie et de la Mer : EVTC006110170
Professional Liability insurance from the insurance company Axa
Email : [email protected]
VAT identification number: FR 915 130 889 63
- All my private minivan tours are conducted in an air-conditioned Mercedes V-Class, offering 6 passenger seats.
- All my tours are private
- All reservations made for my driven and walking tours must be reconfirmed by phone or email at least 48-hours before the tour.
- All guests are insured onboard the vehicle during transportation except for accidents happening when entering or exiting the vehicle. All personal effects are entirely the responsibility of the client.
- Prices are shown “per group”
- Best French Riviera Tours cannot be held responsible for traffic conditions, bad weather, or other unforeseeable acts.
- Booster seats for children are available on request at the moment of booking
- A deposit of 30% of the tour price is requested at the moment of booking.
- Payment through PayPal’s credit card payment system (NB: you do not need to have a PayPal account)
- Please do not proceed to payment until I send you the link.
- The rest of the payment is due at the end of the tour, it can be made in cash or via credit card.
- All prices for the minivan tours include:
- All Taxes
- Toll fees
- Parking Fees
- Not Included in the pricing:
- Meals unless indicated
- Personal Activities
- Personal Purchases
- Entrance Fees to Museums or Monuments unless indicated
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations must be made by email to [email protected]
- Cancellations made a minimum of 15 days prior to the date of purchased service are eligible for a full refund of the deposit.
- Cancellations made within 15 hours of the time of departure forfeit the deposit.
- If your cruise ship cannot dock due to an illness outbreak on board, weather conditions or any other environmental circumstances you will always receive a full refund.
Cancellation due to Best French Riviera Tours
Best French Riviera Tours cannot be blamed if the course of the trip is delayed or prevented due to force majeure or fortuitous event, because of the other party or a third party or external causes such as unrest, intervention of civil or military authorities, natural disasters, strikes, external causes, cultural events, closure of roads, fire, water damage, poor operation or interruption of the telecommunications network or grid. Force majeure means any event outside the Party affected, unpredictable, irresistible and insurmountable, which prevents Best French Riviera Tours from performing all or part of the obligations under this Agreement to its load. In all cases, we will do everything in our power to limit the duration and affects of fortuitous event, force majeure or external cause.
In the event of force majeure, the client may not require Best French Riviera Tours to compensate.