Best French Riviera Tours is eager to provide the best possible tour experience on the French Riviera. Everyone who books a tour with me is invited to follow my general terms and conditions:
BEST FRENCH RIVIERA TOURS
28 bis, Avenue Bellevue, 06100 Nice
Tel +33 6 14 83 03 33
Email : [email protected]
SIRET 513 088 963 00014
APE code : 4932Z
Transport licence issued by the Ministère de l’Environement, de l’Energie et de la Mer : EVTC006110170
Professional Liability insurance from the insurance company Ax
VAT identification number: FR 915 130 889 63
- All my minivan tours are private and conducted in an air-conditioned Mercedes V-Class, offering 6 passenger seats.
- All reservations made for my driven and walking tours must be reconfirmed by phone or email at least 48-hours before the tour.
- All guests are insured onboard the vehicle during transportation except for accidents happening when entering or exiting the vehicle. All personal belongings are entirely the responsibility of the client.
- Prices are shown “per group”
- Best French Riviera Tours cannot be held responsible for traffic conditions, bad weather, or other unforeseeable acts.
- Booster seats for children are available on request at the moment of booking.
Payments and Pricing
- A deposit of 30% of the tour price is required at the time of booking. Payment options will be advised.
- The balance of the payment is due at the end of the tour, it can be made in cash or via credit card.
- Any cancellation request must be made by email to [email protected]
- If a cancellation is made 15 days before tour departure, the deposit will be refunded less any transaction fees.
- If a cancellation is made less than 15 days before tour departure the deposit will not be refunded.
This website and its content is copyright of Best French Riviera Tours – © Best French Riviera 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval
These Terms and Conditions are governed by French law.