Let’s take advantage of our very privileged geographical position and change country for the time of a tour. As an expert of Italy follow me in the footsteps of La Dolce Vita, meet charming people, enjoy great food and learn a lot about the differences and similarities between France and Italy.
This tour will take you to the lovely town of Sanremo. We will stroll through the colorful old town, visit one of the most beautiful market halls, wander along the lively Corso Matteotti, have an authentic Italian Macchiato and do lots of typical local tastings here and there. You will also see the yacht harbor of Sanremo, learn about the most famous Italian Song Contest which takes place in Sanremo every year. For lunch time we can either remain in Sanremo and enjoy a local meal in one of my favorite places or continue our tour to the unique village of Dolceacqua for a great local lunch in a charming Trattoria.
N.B. I suggest you come hungry!
- Typical duration is between 6 and 8 hours
- For 2 to 6 people. The price starts from 720€
What is included
- The services of an Official Licensed Guide throughout.
- Transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Minivan
- Pickup / drop off at your Hotel / Accommodation
- All tolls where appropriate
- 10 tastings
- 1 bottle of mineral water
What is excluded
If you would like to join me for this tour, please complete the enquiry form below. I will provide you with a formal quotation, along with booking conditions information.