Experience the essence of Provence while visiting 3 of the most picturesque places West of Nice. We will travel from sea level up to 2.200ft. You will discover beautiful landscapes, meet charming people and enjoy local specialties along the way.
We start the day with a panoramic drive along the seaside in the direction of Antibes. There you will see the picturesque Provençal market which takes place every morning (except on Mondays) and where you can try some of the local specialties. Antibes has the biggest yacht harbor in Europe and plenty of charming narrow alleys
From there we drive all the way up into the gorgeous upper Loup-Valley. On top of the valley is located Gourdon which is considered to be one of the most beautiful villages of France. The “balcony of the Côte d’Azur” as it is often called offers a breathtaking view over good part of the Riviera.
After a visit and lunch in this beautiful place we continue the journey through the breathtaking Loup Canyon which offers spectacular panoramas. You certainly will enjoy this drive and will be astonished how many different aspects our Riviera offers.
The last stop will be in the medieval village of Tourrettes sur Loup, the capital of violet growing in France. The old houses in the village have their own individual charm and none of their windows look alike. Tourrettes is known for its many art galleries, boutiques and specialty shops where you can taste the candied violet flowers or violet ice cream.
Of course, this tour can be adapted to your personal wishes.
- Typical duration is about 8 hours
- For 2 to 6 people. The price starts from 650€
What is included
- The services of an Official Licensed Guide throughout.
- Transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Minivan
- Pickup / drop off at your Hotel / Accommodation
- All tolls where appropriate
- Entrance fees to museums or galleries specifically included in the tour, if appropriate
What is excluded
- Lunch and other refreshments
- Entry fees to any museums or galleries not specifically included in the tour.
If you would like to join me for this tour, please complete the enquiry form below. I will provide you with a formal quotation, along with booking conditions information.