The Mediterranean Diet is famous all around the world: Olive oil, garlic and red wine are only 3 of the major ingredients that make people stay healthy here. Let me take you on a tour where you will not only see gorgeous landscapes, but will also taste delicious local specialties.
The tour starts with a typical French morning snack: Café au Lait and local Viennoiserie in the charming village square of Haut de Cagnes. Here, only 20 minutes away from the beaches of the Riviera you will discover an authentic ambiance and you will feel like a local.
The next stop will be in the nearby town of Vence. There is a small farmer’s market here every day which sells local specialties. We will make several stops for tastings around the old town and at the same time you have the chance to enjoy the picturesque alleys, squares and views.
A few miles away is my favorite vineyard where we will meet the owner who shows us his cellar where you will try 6 of his very special wines. Following the tasting, we will have a picnic lunch in his property.
The last stop will be in the medieval village of Tourrettes sur Loup for a very special kind of gelato.
- I suggest you come with an empty stomach 😊
- This tour does not take place on Sundays and Mondays.
Typical duration is about 7 hours
- For 2 people the tour price is 600€
- For 4 people the tour price is 680€
- For 6 people the tour price is 760€
What is included
- The services of an Official Licensed Guide throughout.
- Transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Minivan
- Pickup / drop off at your Hotel / Accommodation
- All tolls where appropriate
- All tastings and the picnic lunch
What is excluded
- Wine at lunch
If you would like to join me for this tour, please complete the enquiry form below. I will provide you with a formal quotation, along with booking conditions information.